- About Us
- Training Programs
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Refund Policy
- Contact Us
ADVANCE AYURVEDA – ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE
This module provides a deeper examination of Ayurvedic concepts. The course content is divided into eight units, packed with relevant information.
1. Objectives of Ayurveda
2. Definition of health in Ayurveda
3. Basic and primordial elements of Universe and human body
4. Eight specialties of Ayurveda
5. Three humors (Doshas)
6. Dhatus,Mala & Agni
7. Diet, Sleep & Sex Three pillars of life
8. Concept of mind
9. Prakriti (Body type according to Ayurveda)
1. Daily routine (Dincharya)
2. Seasonal regimen (Ritucharya)
3. Social conducts
5. Natural urges
1. Principles related to action of drugs
2. Methods of Ayurvedic formulations
3. Drug doses, Anupana & Sahapana
4. Common Ayurvedic formulation
1. Fundamentals of diagnosis
2. Rogi Pariksha (Examination of the patient)
3. Dashvidha Pariksha (Ten point examination):
• Prakriti (constitution)
• Vikriti (disease susceptibility)
• Sara (quality of dhatus)
• Samhanana ((body built-compactness of the body)
• Pramana (anthropometry-measurements).
• Satmya (adaptability)
• Sattva (mental stamina).
• Ahara shakti (digestive power-appetite,digestion)
• Vyayama Shakti (exercise endurance), and
• Vaya and vayikarana (age & rate of aging)
• Roga Pariksha (Examination of the disease)
4. Ashtavidha Pariksha (eight point examination) –
• Nadi pariksha (Examination of the pulse).
• Mutra pariksha (Examination of the urine).
• Mala pariksha (Examination of the stool).
• Jihva pariksha (Examination of the tongue).
• Shabda pariksha (Examination of the speech and voice).
• Sparsha pariksha (Examination of the skin).
• Drika pariksha (Examination of the eyes).
• Akriti pariksha (Examination of the external features).
Duration: 50 hours
Fees: US $ 450