Welcome to Bhagirathi Ayurveda Centre, Pune, India!
Ayurveda, literally means the science of life (Ayur = Life, Veda = Science).
Ayurveda, the science of life and longevity, is the oldest healthcare system in the world and it combines the profound thoughts of medicine and philosophy. Ayurveda is an ancient medical science Which was developed in India thousands of years ago.
Believed to have been passed on to humans from the Gods themselves, Ayurveda developed and evolved into what it is today from several ancient treatises, most notably Atharva Veda which dates back to five thousand years.
The ancient Vedic literature by sages has clearly laid out instructions to maintain health as well as fighting illness through therapies, massages, herbal medicines, diet control and exercise. Since then Ayurveda has stood for the wholesome physical, mental and spiritual growth of humanity around the world.
Today, it's a distinctive, indispensable branch of medicine, a complete naturalistic system that depends on the diagnosis of your body's humours - Vata, Pitta & Kapha - to achieve the precise balance of health.
Popular In-Person Ayurveda Training Program
Popular Online Ayurveda Training Program
Popular Ayurveda Treatments
Understanding of Ayurveda science in today’s world is indispensable
Ayurveda science is aimed at the preservation of health and prevention of disease by establishing balance and harmony through nutrition, herbs, meditation through daily routines and seasonal regimens.
As well it provides the cure of the diseases through natural ways like Massages, Shirodhara, Panchakarma therapies, intake of herbal compounds, etc. The World Health Organization recognizes Ayurveda as a complete natural health care system.
Who studies and practices Ayurveda?
- As it is a complete natural health care system, the people who want to be healthy life long or want to cure own disease is used to learn Ayurveda.
- Licensed health care practitioners employ their knowledge regarding Ayurveda to improve their current practice.
- Massage therapists, beauticians and body workers open spa or saloons with Panchakarma facilities.
- Students interested in health and beauty start Ayurvedic spas, beauty centres, and wellness centres.
- Freelance writers start Ayurveda publications with its deep knowledge.
- Research sense people get involved in Ayurveda research projects as there is wide scope and possibilities to find health solutions.
- Business entrepreneurs develop Ayurveda herbal products, supplements, food packages and Ayurveda cosmetics.
- Students in academics get into teaching or deepen their education, pursuing more in-depth studies by practices and self experiences.
- The possibilities are everlasting.
This is the perfect time to learn about Ayurveda
There is a distinctive opportunity in these days and age to guide successful lives by assisting family, friends and clients in creating healthier bodies and lifestyles which eventually lowering healthcare costs in future!
Bhagirathi Ayurveda Centre is one of the only Ayurveda Academies offering authentic, Indian-sourced education, services and products. Our faculty Doctors are post graduates in Ayurveda with years of clinical and aching experience. Our curriculums are based on the curriculums of prominent Ayurveda universities in India. Our centre is well known for scientific Training of Ayurveda's Basic Principles, various Massage techniques, Herbology & Panchakarma along with the treatments in Pune (India) for all. We introduce this unique Training programmes with enough practice sessions & healing therapies to the respectable foreign students to learn Ayurveda from its birth place and to apply in routine for long & healthy life of their own and people around them. We offer in-house, supervised internships for those who want more practical experience.
Bhagirathi Ayurveda Centre, Pune (India) feels pride to provide services in Ayurveda like consultations, treatments and Training at our centre. We provide treatments for maintenance of holistic health (i.e. Physical & mental health) of healthy persons through Ayurveda’s Panchakarma treatments, Massage, Yoga and herbal medicines.
Upcoming Education Events to feed your brain.
WHAT PEOPLE SAYS
What people really experienced at Bhagirathi Ayurveda Centre, Pune, Iindia
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!