- About Us
- Training Programs
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Refund Policy
- Contact Us
‘Netra’ is eye and ‘basti’ is to retain or hold, hence ‘Netra-basti’ means retaining medicated ghee over eyes.
For this therapy medicated ghee is utilized. The structure of lipids in ghee resembles the structure of natural lubrication in our body especially beneficial for the optic nerve and related systems.
It is useful in brain disorders also as those lids as it is closely connected to the brain.
1. It maintains natural health of eyes.
2. It helps to refresh the tired, dry, itchy and teary eyes especially for those who work on the computer.
3. This therapy assists to improve vision.
4. It improves the beauty of eyes along with the face.
5. It nourishes the optic nerve and the nervous system.
6. It is a preventive therapy for those suffering from diabetes and hypertension to maintain health of eyes.
7. It is beneficial for removing dark circles around eyes and wrinkles of face.
8. It helps to improve memory.
9. Relieves tension throughout the body.