- About Us
- Training Programs
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Refund Policy
- Contact Us
It is heart care and support therapy. It involves placing Ayurveda oils over heart area to help nourish, strengthen, balance heart functions, and rejuvenate the heart. In this therapy, warm medicated oil or ghee is retained on the chest. This therapy is also called ‘Uro-basti’ (‘Ura’ means chest and ‘basti’ means retaining liquid inside).
Hridaya (heart), is considered as one among the ‘Tri-marma’ (three vital areas) measuring about four fingers, covering heart, middle of sternum.
This treatment helps to relieve emotional stress, pull out physical toxins such as long standing grief and repressed anger. It is also recommended for those suffering from physical heart problems such as irregular heart beat.
1. It is useful in strengthening of the heart
2. Relieves deep seated anger and sadness
3. Helpful to cure cardio myopathy
4. Supports to cure angina pectoris
5. Useful in asthma and other respiratory problems, etc.