- About Us
- Training Programs
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Refund Policy
- Contact Us
Ayurveda has advised to Abhyanga as daily regimen. Accumulated stress and toxins in the mind and body dissolve during the daily massage. A daily full-body warm oil massage therefore acts as a powerful recharger and rejuvenator of mind and body. It is an integral part of the daily routine for overall health and well-being.
It is like oiling the engine of your car — if you do it regularly, your engine will be in good condition, and give you years and years of trouble free performance. Abhyanga provides trans-dermal absorption of the healing qualities of the medicated oil used in the massage, and it helps the skin, which is the largest organ in the body, perform its diverse functions efficiently, whether it is allowing toxins to be released from the body or nourishment to be absorbed by the tissues.
Abhyanga is an ancient Indian Ayurveda oil massage therapy for healing and detoxifying body, mind and soul. It is performed by herbal oils. It incorporates an aromatic combination of oils prepared with herbs warmed and blended according to Dosha of particular person. Lymphatic stimulation with Ayurveda herbal oil helps to squeeze out toxic accumulation from channels. Hence it is detoxifying massage. As warm oil is used, it controls Vata which maintains healthy body and mind.
1. Scalp and head oil massage
2. Neck and shoulder oil massage,
3. Feet and legs oil massage,
4. Hands and palm oil massage,
5. Back massage and
6. Belly massage with oils.
The Abhyanga ends with herbal steam bath which adds more benefits.
1. Increases circulation, especially to nerve endings
2. Tones of the muscles and the whole physiology
3. Calms the nerves
4. Lubricates of the joints
5. Nourishes mind and body
6. Increases mental alertness
7. Improves elimination of impurities from the body
8. Makes skin softer and smoother
9. Increases levels of stamina through the day
10. Improves deeper sleep at night
11. Rejuvenates the whole body
12. Increases longevity
13. Delays aging
14. Relives fatigue
15. Builds stamina
16. Promotes deeper sleep
17. Enhances complexion and lustre of skin
18. Cleans your body (detoxify)
19. Helps you avoid stress and enjoy a brightness of the senses (balance body, mind and soul.)
20. Prevents stiffness of muscles
21. Corrects digestion and blood pressure and enjoy better sleep